Saturday, January 29, 2011

Soulmate Bestfriends



So I know it's been crazy long since I've written a blog but after a two hour phone call with my best friend (and talking about blogs), I figured that it was time for me to write another post! I feel that I have been struggling to come up with topics to write about since I have given up my "30 day" list of things to write about. But now so many topics seem so obvious.. such as bestfriends! I would not be the person I am today without my bestfriend. That best friend I'm talking about stays with me on the phone for two hours, until we have both vented about anything and everything. She holds some of my deepest, darkest secrets that I would never tell anyone else. But it's more than just having someone to laugh with and tell secrets to. She holds me up when I feel weak and holds my hand when Im scared. She cries with me when I'm sad so that I won't have to be the only one crying. I believe that just as God puts a specific man on this earth to be your soulmate, that He even puts specific people on earth to be your soulmate best friend and I'm so thankful for mine : )

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that I love you? I totally do. Gosh I am so happy you are in my life Becca Boo. Everything is always changing with me, but I know one thing is for certain, you will always be my best friend :)

    ReplyDelete