Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 6: Your Day

I know I have been slacking on writing my blog every day. I planned on writing day six yesterday until I realized that I really didn't do anything great; mainly just hung around the house with C!
Today, I woke up around 7:30 so that I could get a shower before going to view our potential new home. Around 8:45, C & I headed over to the apartment complex. I was excited yet kindof nervous. I have been praying about our new home for two months now; I want to make sure we are in the right place. We got there and headed up to the second floor to look at it. As soon as we walked in, I knew it wasn't right for us. The floor plan was weirdly set up, and I knew there was no way we could fit our living room furniture in there without blocking one of the guest room doors. While walking back to the office, Ca was talking to the lady about their potential new home. Sarah went on to tell us how there had been a fire and all three floors got soaked because the sprinklers went off to put out the fire. She started talking about how all three of them had new carpet, new vinyl, new counter tops, etc. So I am going to go look at the second floor apartment on Saturday either with C and R or with my mom if she wants to take a trip out with me! I very excited, and I feel like this is it; this is the one. But I know I have to be patient to see.
After leaving the apartment place, C, H, M & I went out to the Yankee Candle Factory in Williamsburg. We walked around, smelled way too many candles, and got to see it snow indoors. Then we went to Cracker Barrel afterwards which was yummy! On the car ride back to C, we took the moron test; none of us passed it somehow but we tried!!
Now we are back at C's with no plans for the rest of the day. We will probably get dinner in a couple hours and go to walmart! : )

1 comment:

  1. HEY! you are slacking on your blog duties!! hop to it! haha.

    ReplyDelete